Associations & Community Support
Community Support is vital to our charity to help us raise money to continue providing our free service and to help spread awareness about our service which is provided across the whole of the North East area.
There are various ways in which you and your fellow neighbours can help and support Heel & Toe;
- Organise a fundraising event i.e coffee morning at your local day centre or church
- Fayre or cake sale, fun day or music night in your local area
- If you work in the local community place a collection tin in your business
- Join in with our sponsored events which we run throughout the year
- Volunteer your services to help us fundraise through bagpacking or helping out at organised events
- Word of mouth – this is the best form of raising awareness of the important work we do
We are thrilled to have continous support from OCN – Open College Network who have been helping Heel & Toe raise awareness and funds through staff fundraising since 2011.
For further inforrmation or to offer your services please call our office on 0844 3350512